Our mission is to provide an alternative to traditional kennels with superior care and service.
This is the boarding experience that we would want for our own pets.
Home away from home.
Home Away From Home
Cage-Free Home Style Dog Boarding
- Comfortable home environment
- Small number of guests. Typically 5-8 overnight and limited daycare guests 0-4
- Lots of individual attention and care
- Accepting guests for any length stay, one day to several months.
- Healthy and balanced mix of socialization, exercise & play as well as relaxation & rest.
- Professional Trainer & Behaviorist
- Supporting and aiding in good dog etiquette and manners.
- 19+ years professional experience
- Located on 4+ acres just south of Tucson
- Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor
Since 2006 Camp Jimmydog LLC has provided Southern Arizona and the Tucson area with cage free, home style boarding.
We are free of the kennels, runs and overcrowding that promote stress, unwanted behaviors and overstimulation. Your dog is welcomed into our home and loved and cared for as our own.
By accepting only a small number of well socialized guests at one time, we ensure that everyone, from puppies to seniors, receive the care and individual attention that they need and deserve. There is always space to quietly relax as well as room to run, play and explore in a spacious dog playground and our large backyard.
There are NO extra charges for things such as meds, outdoor time, walks, individual attention and cuddles, beds, toys or play time. In our home your dog has access to these and to us, just as our 4-legged family does.
It’s our home and we want them to feel it’s their home too. If they sleep in your bedroom, they will sleep in ours 🙂
Please look over our website, enjoy the photos and of course, feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have or to schedule a time to come by and meet us.
We look forward to having you in our pack!
Kristen & Steve
All guests must meet each of the requirements below.
- Very well socialized.
- They must be comfortable in a group of dogs.
- Comfortable and friendly with people.
- Over 6 months must be spayed/neutered.
- Have never harmed a dog/pet/person.
- Current on vaccinations
- Must have completed a Meet & Greet visit with us prior to any stay.
Call, text or email us to discuss your needs and
schedule a meet & greet!
“My dog is blind and Kristen takes good care of my Bambina. Very pleased! She loves coming here. Thank you for what you do!”