Our mission is to provide an alternative to traditional kennels with superior care and service.
This is the boarding experience that we would want for our own pets.
Home away from home.
All boarders must be;
- Very well socialized with dogs & people
- Current on vaccinations -Contact me if you have questions.
- Spayed or neutered (if over 6mos. old)
- Have never harmed another dog/pet or person
Please see our FAQ's page for additional details.
Home Away From Home
Cage-Free Dog Home Style Boarding
- Comfortable, stress free home environment
- Small number of dogs boarded at one time (typically 1-5)
- Lots of individual attention and care
- Accepting guests for 1 day or several months
- Healthy socialization and activities
- Good behavior and manners reinforced
- Located on 4+ acres just South of Tucson
- Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor
- Professional Trainer & Behaviorist
- 18+ years professional experience
- Over 50 years experience caring for and sharing our lives with dogs and other various animals.
Since 2006 Camp Jimmydog LLC has provided Southern Arizona and the Tucson area with cage free, home style boarding.
We are free of the kennels, runs and overcrowding that promote stress, unwanted behaviors and overstimulation.
By accepting only a small number of well socialized guests at one time, we ensure that everyone, from puppies to seniors, receive the care and individual attention that they need and deserve. There is always space to quietly relax as well as room to run, play and explore in our spacious dog playground and yard.
Please look over our website, enjoy the photos and of course, feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have or to schedule a time to come by and meet us.
We look forward to having you in our pack!
Kristen & Steve
Meet & Greet
No travel dates planned but want to set up a meet & greet? Perfect! We love owners who plan ahead:) Call, text or email to schedule.
Request a stay with us!
Enter the dates for your pups requested visit to hold their spot. We’ll get back to you ASAP to confirm, get some details, and schedule a meet & greet.
Login to request a stay, view or edit yours or your pups info or make a payment.
“My dog is blind and Kristen takes good care of my Bambina. Very pleased! She loves coming here. Thank you for what you do!”