Our mission is to provide an alternative to traditional kennels with superior care and service.
This is the boarding experience that we would want for our own pets.
Home away from home.
Home Away From Home
Cage-Free Home Style Dog Boarding
- Comfortable home environment
- Small number of overnight guests. Typically 4-7 With Daycare guests 0-4
- Lots of individual attention and care
- Accepting guests for any length stay, one day to several months.
- Healthy socialization and activities.
- Good behavior and manners encouraged & reinforced.
- Located on 4+ acres just south of Tucson
- Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor
- Professional Trainer & Behaviorist
- 19+ years professional experience
Since 2006 Camp Jimmydog LLC has provided Southern Arizona and the Tucson area with cage free, home style boarding.
We are free of the kennels, runs and overcrowding that promote stress, unwanted behaviors and overstimulation. Your dog is welcomed into our home and loved and cared for as our own.
By accepting only a small number of well socialized guests at one time, we ensure that everyone, from puppies to seniors, receive the care and individual attention that they need and deserve. There is always space to quietly relax as well as room to run, play and explore in a spacious dog playground and our large backyard.
Please look over our website, enjoy the photos and of course, feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have or to schedule a time to come by and meet us.
We look forward to having you in our pack!
Kristen & Steve
All guests must be;
- Very well socialized.
- They must be comfortable with multiple dogs.
- Comfortable and friendly with people.
- Over 6 months must be spayed/neutered.
- Have never harmed a dog/pet/person.
- Current on vaccinations
- Must have completed a Meet & Greet visit with us prior to any stay.
Call, text or email us to discuss your needs and
schedule a meet & greet!
“My dog is blind and Kristen takes good care of my Bambina. Very pleased! She loves coming here. Thank you for what you do!”