Our mission is to provide an alternative to traditional kennels with superior care and service.
This is the boarding experience that we would want for our own pets.
Home away from home.
Home Away From Home
Cage-Free Home Style Dog Boarding
- Comfortable, stress free home environment
- Small number of dogs boarded (typically 1-5)
- Lots of individual attention and care
- Accepting guests from 1 day to several months
- Healthy socialization and activities
- Good behavior and manners reinforced
- Located on 4+ acres just South of Tucson
- Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor
- Professional Trainer & Behaviorist
- 18+ years professional experience
Since 2006 Camp Jimmydog LLC has provided Southern Arizona and the Tucson area with cage free, home style boarding.
We are free of the kennels, runs and overcrowding that promote stress, unwanted behaviors and overstimulation.
By accepting only a small number of well socialized guests at one time, we ensure that everyone, from puppies to seniors, receive the care and individual attention that they need and deserve. There is always space to quietly relax as well as room to run, play and explore in our spacious dog playground and yard.
Please look over our website, enjoy the photos and of course, feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have or to schedule a time to come by and meet us.
We look forward to having you in our pack!
Kristen & Steve
All boarders must be;
- Well socialized with dogs & people
- Current on vaccinations -Contact me if you have questions.
- Spayed or neutered (if over 6mos. old)
- Never harmed another dog/pet or person
Call text or email us to discuss your needs and schedule a meet & greet!
If you prefer you can request and hold boarding dates by creating an account below. We will get in touch within 24hrs. (typically much sooner) to confirm, get some details, and schedule a meet & greet. Be sure you've seen the Booking Request Confirmation after hitting submit, or we may not receive your request.
- Request a stay. Be sure you've seen the Booking Request Confirmation after hitting submit or we may not receive your request.
- View or edit yours or your pups info
- Make a payment
“My dog is blind and Kristen takes good care of my Bambina. Very pleased! She loves coming here. Thank you for what you do!”